Field Service Engineers and Technicians
Werth Inc. is looking for Field Service Engineers and Technicians to service its customers within the US and Canada.
After a thorough training at our German headquarters and our US location in Connecticut, duties will include calibration and maintenance, troubleshooting and repair and upgrades at existing customers’ sites as well as set up and installation of new equipment.
The ideal candidate has knowledge in the field of PC technology, Windows operating systems and control technology. Technical skills and sound knowledge of mechanics are also required.
The successful candidate will have a college or technical degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a related field. Applications from experienced candidates with appropriate skills are also welcome. Field Service experience is desired, but we would like to encourage young professionals as well.
Regional Sales Manager
We are currently looking for a qualified technical sales person to fill a regional position. A successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a minimum of three years experience in technical sales in the industrial market. We seek a smart individual with excellent listening and cognitive understanding skills. Strong presentation, organizational, and interpersonal skill are necessary. A strong math / science background and technical aptitude are required. An engineering degree is a plus. Strong work ethics and a solid career history with a willingness to go the extra yard are a must. Familiarity with dimensional measurement techniques, especially with optical measurement, is advantageous, but not required. Valid driver’s license and passport are required.
- Develop new sales through lead follow up, appointment setting, and by conducting face-to-face sales meetings with product presentations and consistent follow-up.
- Interface with applications engineering to relate customer requirements and contribute to the development of cost effective solutions.
- Schedule appointments, travel, and perform application analysis and requirement based sales presentations at customer facilities.
- Maintain accurate customer database records and consistent timely reports.
- Be responsive to customer needs and follow through on all aspects of requests to secure a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The Werth, Inc. compensation package is performance based and includes: guaranteed salary with merit increases possible, sales commissions, medical benefits plan, paid vacation and holidays and more. Our comprehensive training program and close ongoing support will give you the tools and direction you need to be successful.